- Legal Betting
- Betting Rules
- About Us
- Terms and Conditions
BETmyBru Bucket List T&Cs
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Who may enter: Entry is free and open to South African residents only, aged 18 years or older. Employees and immediate families of the BET.co.za and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences Thursday 23rd February 2017 and closes Saturday 5th August 2017.
- How to enter: Players must join the BET.co.za BETMyBru Superbru Megapool and make their picks each week.
- How to win: Weekly winners will be determined by the yellow cap winner, including ties. All yellow cap winners during the round robin stage will go into a draw for the Grand Prize. To be eligible to win any prizes, entrants must have a fully FICA’d and funded BET.co.za account at the time of entry. ie FICA approved and deposited prior to winning the yellow cap. In the event of the weekly yellow cap winner not fulfilling these requirements, the weekly prize and entry into the Grand Prize draw will be forfeited.
- The winner will be chosen at random by a BET.co.za representative on 7 August 2016. The winner will be notified by email or telephonically (within 24 hours). Their name and entry will be published on www.bet.co.za and via our social networks. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Names of the winners (first name, last initial and city) may also be announced in the BET.co.za e-newsletter.
- The Promoter, BET.co.za, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter's satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may award the prize to the second chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 3-month period after the prize notification email is sent. In the event of any winner in the unclaimed prize judging, the winner will be notified by email and the winner's name and locality will be published on www.bet.co.za.
- Grand Prize: A credit of up to R100,000 fulfilled by an agency selected by BET.co.za to be allocated towards the winner’s bucket list sports experience taking place anywhere in the world within the next 12 months. The grand prize will be allocated to include roundtrip, economy class air transportation for winner and a number of guests of their choosing from a major South African gateway airport nearest winner’s residence to bucket list destination selected, a minimum of three (3) days and two (2) nights standard hotel accommodations, roundtrip ground transportation from the airport and hotel, spending money for winner only awarded in the form of travel card up to the value of R10 000, and tickets to the sporting event corresponding to the bucket list destination selected. Grand Prize Winner will also receive a R5000 free bet on the chosen sporting event. Some restrictions apply.
- Grand Prize Conditions: Exact trip dates, locations, and sporting events to be determined by BET.co.za, taking into account winner’s input, in its sole discretion. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. Winner and guest/s must comply with any and all applicable venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of prize. In the event BET.co.za is unable to provide access to a selected trip event, we will assist in finding an alternate provided adhere to the conditions stated. If winner resides within a 100km radius of selected trip destination, ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation. Actual value of the prize may vary based on point and date of departure and destination selected. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Trip must be redeemed on or before 31 September, 2019 or prize will be forfeited and BET.co.za will have no further obligation to such winner. BET.co.za reserves right to change dates. Winner and guest/s must travel together on the same itinerary. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18). Certain blackout dates and travel restrictions may apply. All expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner and his/her Guest. All travel risks, insurance, loss or damage due to prize acceptance or use are the sole responsibility of the winner. Neither the sponsors nor their affiliates or subsidiaries will be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize. Winner and Guest/s may wish to obtain travel insurance (or other forms of insurance) at their own expense and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor(s) have not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Winner and Guest/s must possess valid travel documents in order to travel. Any cancellation fees or changes to the itinerary will remain the cost of the passenger.
- All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other travel or third party discounts or special offers.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- BET.co.za will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of BET.co.za including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by BET.co.za in its absolute discretion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of BET.co.za which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, BET.co.za reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. BET.co.za also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who BET.co.za has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. BET.co.za legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- BET.co.za is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of BET.co.za. BET.co.za collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes and may also use the information to assist BET.co.za in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages.
- In the event of a dispute, participants are able to approach the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board for a ruling.
- Note that Yellow Cap prizes are not on offer for the knockout stages - Quarter-finals, Semi-finals and Final.
- Additionally, SuperBru's standard Terms of Service apply.
BET.co.za is licensed and regulated by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board. No persons under the age of 18 are permitted to gamble. Winners know when to stop.
National Responsible Gambling Programme: 0800 006 008
National Responsible Gambling Programme: 0800 006 008
The Sharks have won 3 of their last 4 matches V NZ teams
Sharks to win