Sports Betting History
Sports Betting History
BET.co.za (“the Operator”) and its related sites (“the Website”) offer you outstanding online entertainment by creating an enjoyable and online gaming platform.
We acknowledge that while most of the players play for pure entertainment purposes, there are few players who may lose control over their playing. We fully support and promote Responsible Gambling to ensure that you continue to enjoy safe and controlled betting, while keeping the following points in mind:
- o Online gambling should only be considered as a mode of entertainment and not solely as means to generate income.
- o Always keep a good check on time and money spent on gambling.
- o Give priority to your usual activities or hobbies like spending time with friends and family.
- o Never play to recover your losses or to get out of financial trouble.
- o Never borrow money, sell possessions or leave bills unpaid in order to play.
- o Never lie or hide your gambling from your family and friends.
- o If you are worried and find it hard to control or stop betting, contact our support team
USERNAME AND PASSWORDS
We suggest every player keeps the username and password confidential and never shares it with anybody. You are solely responsible for all the transactions and activities conducted in relation to your Player Account.
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on BET.co.za. To comply with the law, we carry out age verification checks on all customers using payment mechanisms that are available to U18s.
If you are worried that someone underage is using our site, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will take the necessary steps. If you share your computer with anyone under the legal age required to register with or gamble on our site, or anyone who has requested self-exclusion from gambling sites, please consider installing filtering solutions such as:
If you are concerned about your gambling activities and feel that you may no longer be fully in control, we strongly recommend that you contact our Customer Support.
We provide all our players with tools to help them control their gambling activity and ensure their time on our site is fair and entertaining. Please have a look below at the different types of tools we offer to make sure your gaming is enjoyable and controllable.
We know how easy it may be to lose yourself in all that fun, so setting limits can add an extra level of control over your gambling. If you think you could benefit from one or more of these limits options, please do not hesitate to contact us or simply set the limits under your profile settings.
Control your spending by using deposit limit feature. You will not be allowed to continue to deposit after you have reached the deposit limit. This tool will ensure you are not exceeding your budget and you are not spending beyond the previously determined amount.
This is betting and losses can happen. By using the loss limit, you will be limiting the amount of your money which you are able to lose. If you choose a loss limit, we’ll make sure you are not losing more than you intended to.
You have an option to limit the amount of money which you wish to wager over a period of time by setting a wagering limit. This will help you control exactly how much money you’re willing to spend over a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Time really does fly when you’re having fun. If you feel like you may have spent more time playing than you intended, take back control by setting a session limit. If you are close to exceeding the set limit, you will receive a pop-up message informing you about the session time.
You are provided the option to amend or completely remove limits. If you wish to lower your limit, this will happen instantly. Increasing and cancelling a limit will take an additional 7 days to process before the change can take effect. The processing time will be 24 hours and the limit can be increased only after a cooling-off period of 24 hours has elapsed. You have to take a positive action at the end of the cooling-off period to confirm your request. Please contact our customer support to implement this.
If you feel like taking a short break from betting, you can choose to implement a time-out period of between 1 day to 6 weeks. Simply contact our Customer Support or go into your account settings. During this cool-off period you will not be able to log in to your account.
When the selected time passes, you can log back into your account and continue the fun!
- 1.1 Betcoza Online (Pty) Ltd trading as Bet.co.za, is licensed and regulated bythe Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board. Business Registration Number: 2010/005430/07. Bookmaker Licence Number: 10145732.
- 1.2 “Games” means all the games available on the Bet.co.za website, including but not limited to sports betting and other games as may from time to time become available on the Website. Bet.co.za reserves the right to add and remove Games from the Website at its own discretion.
- 1.3 These Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") regulate the usage by you(“you” or the “Player") of the Games provided on any Website, mobile and/or every other form of software belonging to, operated by, or licensed to Bet.co.za.
- 1.4 These Terms and Conditions establish the entire agreement between you and Bet.co.za and no agreements, representations or warranties, other than those set out herein, shall be of any force or effect.
- 1.5 These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding agreement between you and Bet.co.za and come into force as soon as you accept the conditions by ticking in the "I ACCEPT" ticking box in the agreements. By accepting, you signify to the Company that you have read these Terms and Conditions and accept them. By using any of the Software belonging to, operated by or licensed to the Company you signify that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- 1.6 You must read these Terms and Conditions carefully in their entirety before you tick in the “I ACCEPT” box. If you do not agree with any provision of these Terms and Conditions, you must not continue with the account registration process.
- 1.7 These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time, as a result of changing operational, legislative or regulatory requirements. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of all amendments there to, which will be posted on the Bet.co.za website as and when they occur.
- 1.8 No addition to, variation, consensual cancellation or novation of any of the terms set forth herein and no express or implied waiver of any of the rights arising therefrom shall be of any force and effect unless reduced to writing and signed by both parties or their duly authorised representatives.
- 1.9 No indulgence granted by Bet.co.za in regard to the enforcement of its rights under these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as a waiver of such rights (unless expressly provided for as such in a written document signed by the indulgent Party) nor shall it prevent Bet.co.za from strictly enforcing its rights in the event of a subsequent breach thereof.
- 1.10 Rules and explanations in respect of the Games provided in separate links on the sites, or explanations and conditions referring to the software stated there in are incorporated by reference into these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.11 Bold headings used in these Terms and Conditions are used for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your User Account
2.1 User Registration
- 2.1.1 In order for you to be able to place wagers using any of the Software, you must first personally register with Bet.co.za and open an account (“User Account”).
- 2.1.2 You are allowed to have only one User Account. If you attempt to open more than one User Account, the registration process will terminate automatically, and your existing account may be blocked or closed.
- 2.1.3 Only natural persons residing in South Africa may open a User Account.
- 2.1.4 A request to open a User Account is made by personally filling out the online registration form and submitting it to Bet.co.za. You must enter all the mandatory information requested into the registration form, in particular, your identity number, your contact details and address, including a valid cellular telephone number and email address, your placeof residence and relevant payment information. All information entered must be complete and accurate.
- 2.1.5 Your User Account must be registered in your own given names and surname.
- 2.1.6 In certain circumstances, Bet.co.za may request you to provide it with additional information/documents to verify your identity, such as a copy of your official ID card/document and/or proof of residence. If you fail to provide Bet.co.za with the requested documents, or if the information or documents that you provide is/are found to be false or misleading, the registration process will be terminated and no User Account will be created.
You may be required to verify your identity before being allowed to withdraw funds
from your User Account. To verify your identity, you may be required to provide us
with satisfactory proof of identity which can be acopy of a valid:
- (a) ID Document/ Card or;
- (b) Passport
- a recent utility bill or;
- a bank statement (clearly reflecting your address).
- 2.1.8 Bet.co.za is required to adhere to the provisions of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act, Act 38 of 2001, as amended (“FICA”), which obliges Bet.co.za to establish and verify your identity, as well as to establish the source of the funds you will use for the purpose of betting, before you may open a User Account. For further information on FICA please log on to www.fic.gov.za. Bet.co.za may at any time not only request you to verify your identity and/or address, but may also request proof of your banking details.
Please be aware that gambling by persons under the age of 18 years is illegal. For
the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a person under the age of 18 years is
referred to as a “minor”. If Bet.co.za is unable to confirm that you are 18 years or
older, the registration process will be terminated, and no User Account will be
created until Bet.co.za has been provided with satisfactory proof thereof. In the
unlikely event that any minor is proven to have engaged in any betting:
- the relevant User Account will be closed;
- all betting transactions entered into by the minor will be void, and no amount wagered by the minor will be refunded;
- any winnings which would have otherwise been payable in respect of bets taken by the minor will be forfeited, and
- you may be obliged to return to Bet.co.za any such winnings which have been withdrawn from the Player Account.
- 2.1.10 It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the information that you provideis true, complete and correct and that you keep the information up to date.
- 2.1.11 As part of the registration process you will have to choose your usernameand password for login to the Website. It is your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that your login details are kept securely. You must not disclose your login details to anyone. Bet.co.za will not be responsible for any use or misuse of your User Account by third parties asa result of the disclosure of your login details to any third party, whether intentional or accidental, direct or indirect, or active or passive.
- 2.1.12 Bet.co.za reserves the right to refuse to register an Account or to close your Account at its sole discretion. However, subject to Clause 2.1.11 above, if your Player Account is closed, all money legitimately within your Account will be returned and all contractual obligations already made will be honoured.
2.2 Deposits to User Account
- 2.2.1 You may participate in any Game only if you have sufficient funds available to wager. Bet.co.za shall not give you any credit whatsoever for participation in any Game.
- 2.2.2 You may use only credit cards or similar financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to you to deposit funds into your Account.
- 2.2.3 If you wish to deposit from a different credit card or other financial instrument, you shall add that credit card or other financial instrument intoyour User Account details. You will be required to verify the ownership of that credit card/other financial instrument prior to effecting any deposit from it.
- 2.2.4 You may not use funds that originate from any illegal activity or source or which are tainted or associated with any illegal activity.
- 2.2.5 To deposit funds into your User Account, you can use any of the deposit methods specified on the “Payment options” page. Details regarding processing time and fee structure for the payment methods utilized are available on that page, and may be amended from time to time.
- 2.2.6 You are not permitted to transfer funds from your Account to other playersor to receive money from other players into your Account, or to transfer, sell and/or acquire any other User Account.
- 2.2.7 Bet.co.za may charge certain fees for processing deposits. these fees may change over time. The current fee structure is specified in the relevant pages of the site. Bet.co.za reserves the right to assign minimum and maximum deposit levels as specified on the relevant pages of the site, which may change from time to time.
- 2.2.8 Bet.co.za reserves the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity when affecting deposits into your User Account.
- 2.2.9 Bet.co.za is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. No interest will be earned on any amounts deposited into your User Account.
- 2.2.10 All information related to funds deposit can be found under “My Account” and All information related to funds deposit can be found under “My Account” and “Deposit” pages of the site. You can use any of the available depositing methods stated there, however these may change from time to time.
- 2.2.11 If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal isrequested, Bet.co.za reserves the right not to process any withdrawal requested by you until that deposit has been played through in full. At Bet.co.za's discretion, you may also be requested to provide any information required in terms of FICA before a withdrawal may be processed.
2.3 Withdrawals from User Account
- 2.3.1 You may withdraw any amount (which is legitimately in your User Account) up to the “Cash” balance in your User Account by completing a valid notice of withdrawal on the Website, provided that such amount shallnot include any amount deposited using a bonus. Withdrawal of the "Cash" balance in your User Account will not be possible if any portion of such “Cash” balance is a bonus. In such a case, you may request our Support Team to deduct bonus and winnings if you wish to withdraw your deposit.
- 2.3.2 Bet.co.za does not accept requests for withdrawals made by telephone or email. Requests for Withdrawals can only be made via the Website.
- 2.3.3 You will be required to nominate an account at a financial institution in your name into which withdrawals from your User Account can be paid.
- 2.3.4 Withdrawals shall only be paid into the nominated account referred to in 2.3.3 above, and only once Bet.co.za has successfully confirmed that such account is a valid account held by you in your name.
- 2.3.5 Withdrawals from a User Account will be made into your nominated banking account only. No withdrawal request will be processed where payment has been requested into an account other than the nominated account.
- 2.3.6 If you wish to change your nominated account, you must direct a request to Bet.co.za and provide Bet.co.za with a bank-stamped copy of the bank statements in respect of that account of not older than three (3) months, reflecting that the account is active and held in your name. Once Bet.co.za has verified the details of the new account to its satisfaction, the new account will be the nominated account, and the provisions of 2.3.4 and 2.3.5 will apply.
- 2.3.7 Details regarding processing time and fee structures for withdrawals in respect to method utilised are available on the “Payment options” page and may be amended from time to time. Subject to any verification procedures which may be required at any time, requests for withdrawal will be processed as swiftly as possible, but in any event within a maximum of 5 business days.
- 2.3.8 Bet.co.za reserves the right to perform enhanced due diligence in respect to withdrawals of funds not used for wagering and to review your wagering behaviour and use of the site for unusual or irregular gaming patterns.
- 2.3.9 If as a result of any error, Bet.co.za credits your User Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to human or technical error or otherwise, the amount in question will remain property of Bet.co.za. The amount will be deducted from your User Account as soon as Bet.co.za becomes aware of the mistake. If you withdraw funds that do not belong to you, without prejudice to other remedies and actions thatmay be available at law or otherwise, the amount paid by mistake will constitute a debt owed by you to Bet.co.za. If you notice that your User Account has been incorrectly credited, you are obliged to inform Bet.co.za of this immediately via email.
- 2.3.10 Bet.co.za will carry out additional verification procedures in respect of any single or cumulative withdrawals exceeding R20 000 in value during any consecutive 24-hour period, and further reserves the right to carry out such verification procedures in case of lower payouts.
- 2.3.11 Wins are credited to your personal User Account.
- 2.3.12 Transfer of funds between players is strictly forbidden.
2.4 Inactive User Accounts
- 2.4.1 An inactive account is an account which has a real money balance, but has not been accessed for 12 months.
- 2.4.2 A dormant account is an account which has a real money balance, but has not been accessed for 30 Months.
- 2.4.3 In the case of inactive accounts, Bet.co.za reserves the right to charge monthly administrative fee of R50 on your account, for as long as the balance is positive, and your account stays inactive.
- 2.4.4 Once your User Account becomes dormant or your real money balance drops below R50, and Bet.co.za has been unable to contact and/or to locate you, your User Account will be closed and the remaining balance dealt with in the manner prescribed by law.
- 2.4.5 Holders of User Accounts who wish to recover funds held in a closed, locked or excluded account, are advised to contact Customer Support.
2.5 Closing of User Account
- 2.5.1 If you wish to close your account, you may do so at any time by contacting Customer Support via email or by clicking here.
- 2.5.2 Bet.co.za will return to you all funds from your User Account subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- 2.5.3 Bet.co.za reserves the right to terminate your User Account and to refundto you the balance available to wager, subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges and compliance with these Terms and Conditions, at its absolute discretion and without any obligation to provide a reason or give prior notice.
3. Your obligations as a user
3.1 Declarations and Warranties
You hereby declare and warrant that:
- 3.1.1 You are over 18 years of age or minimum legal age as stipulated in the laws of jurisdiction applicable to you and, under the laws applicable to you, you are allowed to participate in the Games offered on the site;
- 3.1.2 You are solely responsible for compliance with any tax obligation in respect of any winnings paid to you by Bet.co.za;
- 3.1.3 You participate in the Games for entertainment and/ or recreational purposes only and strictly in your own personal (non-professional) capacity;
- 3.1.4 You participate in the Games on your own behalf and not on behalf of anyother person;
- 3.1.5 All information that you provide to Bet.co.za during the term of this agreement shall be true, complete, and correct, and you shall immediately notify Bet.co.za of any change in such information;
- 3.1.6 All funds that you deposit into your User Account are not tainted by any illegality and, in particular, do not originate from any illegal activity or source;
- 3.1.7 You understand that you take the risk of losing money deposited into yourUser Account as a result of participating in any of the Games;
- 3.1.8 You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to your or third parties’ participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for your participation in any of the Games. Bet.co.za does not allow any kind of robots and/or programmed devices in game play. Bet.co.za hereby reserves the right to invalidate any wager in the event of such behaviour; and
- 3.1.9 Bet.co.za reserves the right to terminate and/or change any games or events being offered on the Website, and to limit and/or to refuse wagers in its discretion.
4. Bet Acceptance and Winnings
4.1 Bet Acceptance
- 4.1.1 Bets will be validly placed if your username and password have been entered correctly, and there are sufficient funds in your User Account.
- 4.1.2 It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the details of any Bets placed by you are correct. Once your bet has been accepted and acceptance of the Bet is confirmed by Bet.co.za, it cannot be revoked, cancelled or changed by you.
- 4.1.3 Bet.co.za only accepts bets placed online. Bets are not accepted in any other form, (email, telephone or fax etc.), and no requests using any of these media will be processed by Bet.co.za.
- 4.1.4 The minimum amount for a bet is R1.00. There is no fixed maximum amount, but limits may be set by our trading team, depending on the chosen betting market and other relevant considerations.
- 4.1.5 Bet requests will be successfully registered with Bet.co.za once the stake has been selected and you click on the bet confirmation button. However, we make no guarantee that any bet within the limit or that exceeds the limit will be accepted as valid. The Bet details/outcome will be available and displayed on screen in the Player Account history section.
- 4.1.6 Bets (excluding live betting) will be accepted until the advertised start timeof the event. If a bet is inadvertently accepted which includes an event after its actual or advertised start time, unless it is a live-betting event, thebet will be void.
- 4.1.7 Bet.co.za offers you the ability to bet in-play on a variety of global sporting events and while we do make every effort to ensure all live betting information is accurate, there may be instances where such information is incorrect, due to delays or otherwise. When checking live betting odds, live event start times or any other live event markets, pleasebe aware that such information is provided as a guide only and we accept no liability for the outcome of any inaccuracies which may occur. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to check such information is accurate at the time of publication.
- 4.1.8 All Bets are logged and recorded in the transaction log database.
- 4.1.9 Bet.co.za reserves the right to void any bet that may have been acceptedwhen the User Account did not contain sufficient funds to cover the bet. If a User Account contains insufficient funds as a result of a deposit that hasbeen cancelled by the payment processing party, Bet.co.za reserves the right to cancel any bet that may have been accepted retroactively.
- 4.1.10 Where an event is cancelled, all related bets will be automatically void and User Accounts will be refunded.
- 4.1.11 If any match is abandoned due to injury, bad weather, crowd trouble etc., all bets that have already been settled (meaning all bets of which the result has become final) up until the time of abandonment will stand. For example: If a football match is abandoned in the second half, all bets involving the 1st half will stand. In addition, if there has been a goal scored, the first goal scorer market will stand, but the last and anytime bets will be void. For Tennis: if a player retires injured in the 3rd set, all bets to win the 1st and 2nd sets will stand.
- 4.1.12 Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other.If such a bet is taken in error, the bet will be cancelled upon detection.
- 4.1.13 Bet.co.za reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if it has evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question or (ii) match-fixing has taken place. Evidence may be based on the size, volumes or pattern of bets placed with Bet.co.za across any or all of our betting channels.
- 4.1.14 Bet.co.za reserves the right to refuse the whole or any part of any bet requested in accordance with the Terms & Conditions that govern your participation in our services, at our discretion. Individual bet requests maybe reviewed and an alternative price or staked may be offered at our sole discretion. In respect of any bet, the decision of Bet.co.za is final.
- 4.1.15 Where we have reason to believe that a bet has been placed after the outcome of an event has become known or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a goal is scored or a sending off etc.) we reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose.
- 4.1.16 Bet.co.za reserves the right to cancel any bets from customers who place money on an event in which they are directly or indirectly involved, whether as participants, referee, coach or in any other capacity.
- 4.1.17 In the unlikely event of a system or manual human error resulting in a manifestly or palpably incorrect betting market being offered, or where bets are accepted at a price that is materially different from those available in the general market or are clearly incorrect given the chance of the event happening at the time the bet was made, BET.co.za reservesthe right to rectify such manifest error by voiding the bets in question or by settling such bets at the correct odds.
- 4.1.18 A number of bets may be treated as being a single bet when a Customer places multiple bets on the same contingency. When this occurs, all bets other than the first bet struck may be voided. A number of bets that contain the same single selection may also be treated as being one. When this occurs all bets may be voided apart from the first bet struck. Anexample would be where one particular selection is repeatedly included in Multiple bets involving other short-priced selections.
- 4.1.19 The official result is final for settlement purposes except where specific rules state the contrary. The podium position in Grand Prix racing, the medal ceremony in athletics and any similar official ceremony or presentation in other sports are to be treated as the official result.
- 4.1.20 Winnings will be credited to the customer’s User Account following confirmation of the final official result.
- 4.2.1 Your winnings are exclusive of the bet amount. Please note that for sports betting, the maximum payout per single calendar day, across all sports and markets, is R1,000,000.
- 4.2.2 The maximum payout on BetVegas (Evolution) bets is R5,000,000.
- 4.2.3 The maximum payout per single sports bet is R500,000.
- 4.2.4 All winnings will be credited to your User Account. If any funds are credited to your Player Account in error, Bet.co.za reserves the right to remove such funds and void any transactions involving such funds, either at that time or retrospectively.
- 4.2.5 Payment of any taxes, fees, charges and levies that may apply to your winnings under any applicable laws shall be your sole responsibility.
5. Rules for use of Chat
- 5.1 Any abuse of Bet.co.za Customer Support agents, verbal or otherwise, will resultin the closure of a User’s account for no less than, but not limited to, 30 days. Continued abuse will result in the permanent closure of the offender’s User Account.
6. Exceptional Circumstances & Aborted Games
Bet.co.za reserves the right to cancel, and/or to declare a wager void partially or in full if, on reasonable grounds, Bet.co.za believes that any of the following circumstances has occurred:
- - you, or people associated with you directly or indirectly, have influenced the outcome of an event;
- - you and or people associated with you, are directly or indirectly avoiding or circumventing the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- - the result of an event has been directly or indirectly affected by criminal activity; or
- - wagers have been placed that would not otherwise have been accepted, during periods when the Software has experienced technical problems; due to an error, such as a mistake, misprint, technical error, system malfunction, force majeure or otherwise.
- 6.2 Bet.co.za shall not be liable for any damages or losses deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with any of the software or its content; including without limitation, loss or corruption of data, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse ofthe site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
- 6.3 Bet.co.za shall not be liable for any server disruptions, downtime, lagging or any technical or political disturbance to the game play. Refunds may be granted to players in such cases.
- 6.4 In case of a misconfigured bonus campaign or pay-table and/or error in gaming software in any way, the Company reserves the right to alter player balances and account details to correct such mistakes.
- 6.5 Should the player become aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, in bonus or on the site, he or she agrees to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, the player agrees to report any such error or incompleteness immediately to Bet.co.za.
- 6.6 Bet.co.za reserves the right to remove any Game from the site at any time. In the event of a malfunction in any Game which may affect pay out, game data or other balances, whether as a result of misconfiguration or a bug, such Game will be discontinued and removed from the site. In such cases, your balances and account details may be altered in order to reverse any mistakes.
- 6.7 Bet.co.za reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists ofmanipulation of any of the Games and/or the Software. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated the Games and/or the Software or attempted to do so.
- 6.8 Refunds may be given in case of exceptional circumstances, solely at the discretion of Bet.co.za.
7. Anti-Money Laundering Reporting
- 7.1 Player awareness of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games provided on the sites, must be reported to Bet.co.za immediately.
- 7.2 For the purposes of the creation of a User Account, and for the purposes of any transaction, Bet.co.za may undertake any such verification checks as may be required by law or by third parties (including, but not limited to, regulatory bodies)to confirm the identity of the customer and the origin of the money used for the purposes of betting.
- 7.3 Bet.co.za will report any suspicious transactions to the relevant competent authorities in South Africa.
- 7.4 Bet.co.za reserves the right to block, close or suspend a User Account and withhold funds if requested to do so in accordance with any applicable legislation pertaining to money laundering or the financing of terrorism.
8. Intellectual Property
- 8.1 Bet.co.za and related companies own the rights to all software, user interfaces and graphic features made available to its customers. These are protected by Copyright laws and you may only use the sites for your personal use in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the applicable laws.
- 8.2 You will need prior approval by Bet.co.za to display, reproduce or use trademarks, service marks, trade names or/and accompanying logos used or reflected on the site.
- 8.3 Other products and service names displayed or referred to on any site operated by Bet.co.za may be trademarks and service marks -owned by other companies. These may not be displayed, reproduced or used without the written consent of the owners thereof.
- 8.4 Animations, avatars, images, background images, other graphics, photographs, video and audio clips, button icons, streaming data, downloadable materials, data compilations and software, accessible from any website licensed, operated or controlled by Bet.co.za are the intellectual property of Bet.co.za or any party responsible for providing such materials.
- 8.5 The materials may not be copied, distributed, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Bet.co.za.
- 10.1 If you have a complaint you may contact our customer service as indicated on the Company Website.
- 10.2 Bet.co.za will use best efforts to resolve a reported matter promptly. If you disagree with the final decision of the Company in respect of your claim and/or dispute and would like to dispute it, then you may send your written submission along with the final decision of Bet.co.za to the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board. Get more information on how to raise a dispute HERE.
11. Limitation of Liability
- 11.1 You enter the Website and participate in the Games at your own risk. The Websites and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, Bet.co.za, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
- - do not warrant that the Software and/or the Website are fit for their purpose;
- - do not warrant that the Software and/or the Website are free from errors;
- - do not warrant that the Websites and/or the Games will be accessible without interruptions;
- - shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the software or your participation in the Games.
- 11.3 You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Bet.co.za, their directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the software or participation in the Games to the fullest extent permissible in law.
12. Breaches, Penalties and Termination
- 12.1 If you breach any provision of these Terms and Conditions or Bet.co.za has reasonable grounds to suspect that you have breached them, Bet.co.za reserves the right to suspend or close your User Account, to withhold any money in your User Account (deposits included) and to apply such funds for the recoveryof any monies lawfully due by you to Bet.co.za.
- 12.2 Bet.co.za reserves the right to freeze or terminate your User Account or cancel any wagers if there are reasonable grounds to suspect that you (i) are in breach of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) have engaged or are engaging in illegal or fraudulent activities when using any of the sites or the rewards program or (iii) have engaged in or are engaging in conduct which is otherwsie detrimental to its business.
- 12.3 You acknowledge that Bet.co.za shall be the final decision-maker regarding whether you have violated these Terms and Conditions for the purposes of determining whether your User Account should be suspended or permanently closed.
- 13.1 If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these Terms and Conditionsand all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.
- 14.1 Bet.co.za reserves the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer this Agreement. You shall not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement.
15. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- 15.1 These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of South Africa.
16. Bonus Policy
- 16.1 Please refer to our bonus terms by clicking HERE.