- 1.1 The following definitions are used in our General Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- 1.1.1 Betting Restrictions: The betting restrictions that apply to every bonus as set out in clause 1.1.7 below
- 1.1.2 Bonus or Bonuses: Any bonus promotion, or special offer offered by BET.co.za
- 1.1.3 Bonus Specific Terms and Conditions: The specific Terms and Conditions that govern a particular bonus
- 1.1.4 Redeemable Bonus: A bonus where, after completing wagering requirements, the customer is able to withdraw winnings and the bonus amount
- 1.1.5 Non-Redeemable Bonus: A bonus where the customer is only able to withdraw the winnings once wagering has been completed
- 1.1.6 Cash Balance: Real money balance playable on all products offered (can be withdrawn at any time)
- 1.1.7 Sports Bonus Balance: Bonus money balance playable only in sports betting (cannot be withdrawn)
- 1.1.8 Total Balance: Total sum of all balances (Cash Balance + Sports Bonus Balance)
2. General Bonus / Promotion Terms
- 2.1 All promotions or offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, payment account number, device, shared computer, shared IP, etc, as the case may be.
- 2.2 A Customer’s total Account Balance is comprised of the aggregate of their Cash Balance and Sports Bonus Balance. Withdrawals cannot be made the Bonus Account, but they can both be used to make wagers. Funds from the Sports Bonus Balance can be used to place wagers on “Sports”, “Live Betting” and “Virtual Sports” products.
- 2.3 Withdrawals may only be requested from your Cash Balance. Please note that any withdrawal of funds from the Cash Balance whilst you have an active bonus will lead to the forfeit of the bonus.
- 2.4 By accepting a bonus, you agree to comply with the Specific Bonus Terms and Conditions that govern the bonus.
- 2.5 Bonuses, offers and promotions are intended for recreational players engaging in regular play. Bet.co.za reserves the right to (i) offer bonuses to select players (ii) refuse a bonus or (iii) rescind any bonus at any time in its absolute discretion.
- 2.6 If you do not wish to receive any bonuses, please contact our Customer Support team after you have made your first deposit, but before you have made your first bet, and request to be excluded from bonuses.
- 2.7 Each bonus is subject to:
- 2.7.1 Bonus Specific Terms and Conditions
- 2.7.2 These General Bonus Terms and Conditions
- 2.7.3 Bet.co.za General Terms and Conditions
- 2.8 Should there be any conflict between any of the above, the order of precedence
shall be as
- 2.8.1 Bonus Specific Terms and Conditions
- 2.8.2 These General Bonus Terms and Conditions
- 2.8.3 Bet.co.za General Terms and Conditions
3. Qualifying Requirements
- 3.1 To qualify for a bonus, you must have a Player Account with Bet.co.za
- 3.2 Unless otherwise stated, a player is eligible to receive each Bonus once
- 3.3 Unless stated otherwise, Bonus offers cannot be combined
4. How a Bonus Works and Wagering Requirements
- 4.1 Your Player Account balance is comprised of “Withdrawable Balance” and “Bonus Balance”.
- 4.2 All monies which you deposit into your Player Account make up your Withdrawable Balance. Monies which you receive under a Bonus are paid into your Player Account and make up your Bonus Balance (monies that form your Bonus Balance are called 'Bonus Funds').
- 4.3 When you bet on “Sports”, “Live Betting” and “Virtual Sports”, monies are wagered from your Cash Balance first and then from your Sports Bonus Balance. For example: If you have R10 in your Cash Balance and R10 in your Sports Bonus Balance and wager R5, your wager shall come straight out of the R10 in your Cash Balance. Only once your Cash Balance is R0, will you start wagering from your Sports Bonus Balance. You will always be able to withdraw funds in your Cash Balance.
- 4.4 We also accept blended wagers. For example, if you have R10 in your Cash Balance and R50 in your Bonus Balance and want to place a R20 Bet, the R10 from the Cash Balance and R10 from the Bonus Balance will form the Bet.
- 4.5 Each bonus will be subject to wagering requirements which will be set out in the Bonus Specific Terms and Conditions for each bonus.
- 4.6 Bonuses expire after 30 days and you must complete the wagering requirements within this time to avoid losing your bonus.
- 4.7 You may withdraw sums from your Cash Balance at any time in accordance with the
Policy. However, once you make a cash withdrawal from your Cash Balance, any associated
Bonus Funds in your Bonus Balance will be forfeited. For example, Bet.co.za offers you a
Deposit Match Bonus:
- 4.7.1 If you accept the bonus and deposit R100 into your Player Account, this R100 will be your Cash Balance. BET.co.za will then match your deposit and R100 will be credited to your Bonus Balance. Monies are wagered from your Cash Balance; if you place a bet and win R20, your Cash Balance will be R120. If you wish to withdraw your Cash Balance of R120, you will forfeit the R100 in your Bonus Balance if the Bonus Funds have not met the wagering requirements.
- 4.8 If you want to withdraw any part of your Cash Balance and there are associated Bonus Funds that have not completed the wagering requirements (as described in the example above) you will need to contact the Customer Support team.
- 4.9 Should you receive and have more than one (1) active bonus on your account, bonus wagering applies to the first active bonus and the other will stay pending until such time as the first bonus wagering has been completed.
- 4.10 Once the wagering requirements have been met for a Bonus:
- 4.10.1 If the bonus is redeemable, the bonus winnings relating to that bonus are transferred to your Cash Balance and you will be able to withdraw the funds in accordance with the Withdrawal Policy.
- 4.10.2 If the bonus amount is non-redeemable, any bonus winnings will be transferred to your cash balance and the bonus amount will be removed from your account automatically
5. Deposit Bonus
- 5.1 Deposit bonuses are bonuses offered to you by Bet.co.za that will be activated upon a successful qualifying deposit of R50 or more, unless otherwise stated.
- 5.2 Details of the percentage and maximum amount of your deposit bonus will be stated in the specific promotion or marketing communication.
- 5.3 Unless stated otherwise in the specific Terms and Conditions of the offer you received, deposit bonuses require 10x wagering of your bonus amount before you may request a withdrawal of bonus winnings.
- 5.4 All games count towards completing your wagering requirements; however, wagering for some games will not count in full towards your wagering requirements (please see the table below)
- 5.5 General Deposit Bonus Specific Terms
- 5.5.1 Games Bonuses must be turned over 15x (unless otherwise stated) before a withdrawal can be made. ONLY bets taken on Games will contribute to your turnover requirements.
- 5.5.2 Sports Bonuses must be turned over 10x (unless otherwise stated) before a withdrawal can be made. ONLY bets taken on Sports will contribute to your turnover requirements.
- 5.5.3 You have 30 (unless otherwise stated) days to use your Bonus or it and any subsequent winnings will be removed from your account.
- 5.5.4 The minimum qualifying deposit amount is R50 (unless otherwise stated) for Games and Sports Bonuses.
- 5.5.5 The percentage match and maximum bonus offer is specific to the marketing SMS or Email you received. This bonus is non transferable.
- 5.5.6 Bet.co.za reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.
- 5.5.7 Bet.co.za reserves the right to reject a bonus if it considers that any fraud or breach of these Terms and Conditions or other illegal acts were performed. Bet.co.za management decision is final and unquestionable.
6. Sports General Promotional Terms
- 6.1 When: (1) you have no open bets; (2) the remaining balance of your Sports Bonus Balance is less than R5.00; and (3) your total sports balance is also less than R5.00; then the balance of your Sports Bonus Balance shall automatically be transferred to your Cash Balance. This will have the effect of removing the active Sports bonus from your account so that you can take up another promotion.
- 6.2 Any bonus and any associated winnings will be automatically removed from a customer's account upon the customer requesting a withdrawal before meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of the applicable bonus.
- 6.3 Cashed Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the turnover requirements or eligibility requirements of any Sports promotion.
- 6.4 Participants must opt in to the promotion prior to placing qualifying bets. Failure to opt in will result in subsequent bets not being counted towards the promotion.
- 6.5 Qualifying bets for any Free Bet token are subject to a minimum odds requirement of 1/2 (1.5). Bets placed below 1/2 (1.5) will not count as a qualifying bet.
7. Sports Free Bet Offers General Terms
- 7.1 Unless otherwise specified, any winnings earned from a Free Bet shall be credited to a Customer’s Cash Balance, and are withdrawable. The Free Bet stakes are not included in any bet returns.
- 7.2 A Free Bet shall only be valid on specified bet types, sports, leagues or events – as stated in the specific promotion terms.
- 7.3 No Free Bet may be used in portions. For example, if a R10 Free Bet is used for a R5 bet, then the unused R5 shall be forfeited.
- 7.4 The Free Bet shall always be used prior to real money funds from the Cash Balance. For example, if a customer is placing a R20 bet and selects a R10 Free Bet token, while having a balance of R100 in his Cash Balance, then the total amount of the Free Bet will be used (R10) and R10 will be drawn from the Cash Balance.
- 7.5 Any bet that satisfies the eligibility requirement to be awarded a Free Bet may not later be the subject of a Cash Out.
- 7.6 Any bet the subject of a Cash Out shall not contribute to any eligibility requirement to receive a Free Bet.
- 7.7 Bets placed on Asian Handicap or Over/Under, and are half-lost, shall not count towards the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet, when such conditions are considered for lost bets only or for missed selections in an accumulator.
- 7.8 If a bet which contributed to the eligibility of a Free Bet has been cancelled, BET.co.za reserves the right to remove the Free Bet from the customer’s account and shall, at its sole discretion, determine whether the customer may be eligible for the promotion again.
- 7.9 If a bet contributing the eligibility of a Free Bet and a bet placed with the Free Bet cover opposite selections of one and the same event, any winnings shall be cancelled and forfeited.
- 7.10 Combo and System Bets, regardless of the number of individual bets placed, may contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet. For example, if a customer places three singles, as one bet, they shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet. Further, if a customer places a system of three doubles and one treble, the bets shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet.
- 7.11 Any bets which contribute to eligibility requirement for a Free Bet shall not contribute to the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
- 7.12 Unless otherwise specified, any bets placed shall contribute to the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet first, before contributing the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
- 7.13 Free Bet tokens will be valid for 7 days, unless stated otherwise in the specific promotion terms.
8. Bet Boosts
- 8.1 Unless otherwise stated in a specific promotional offer or message, the following General Terms apply to Bet Boosts
- 8.2 Bet Boosts are based on the normal odds 24 hours before the event starts. Original odds are subject to change, therefore Bet.co.za cannot be held responsible if the normal price increases which makes the boosted price lower than the original price.
- 8.3 Bet Boosts are classified as ‘single bets’ and cannot be combined with another selection.
- 8.4 Bet Boosts cannot be Cashed Out.
- 8.5 Max Stake limit applies to all Bet Boosts. Customers will be notified on the bet slip upon bet placement if the requested stake exceeds the maximum limit.
- 8.6 Player related Bet Boosts: If the selected player for any goal scorer price boost doesn’t start the match, the bet will become void and the stake amount returned.
- 8.7 All Bet Boosts are based on the result at the end of regular time only unless otherwise stated.
9. Collusion and Fraud
- 9.1 Any attempts to abuse any Bet.co.za bonus, promotion, offer or competition
and/or fraud is strictly prohibited and any customer deemed to be engaging in such activity
may result in customer balance being voided, customer account being permanently closed and
the matter being reported to the relevant authorities. Examples of such activity includes
(but is not limited to):
- 9.1.1 Playing in collusion with other player(s) or as part of a syndicate or group of any kind
- 9.1.2 Engaging in any kind of identity fraud or similar fraud involving use of another’s identity, fraudulent creation of multiple accounts, etc
- 9.1.3 Taking advantage of any Website system or software bug or failure, or introducing a bug or failure into the website system or software, resulting in an ability to abuse a bonus, promotion, offer or competition.
Sports Betting History
Sports Betting History
BET.co.za (“the Operator”) and its related sites (“the Website”) offer you outstanding online entertainment by creating an enjoyable and online gaming platform.
We acknowledge that while most of the players play for pure entertainment purposes, there are few players who may lose control over their playing. We fully support and promote Responsible Gambling to ensure that you continue to enjoy safe and controlled betting, while keeping the following points in mind:
- o Online gambling should only be considered as a mode of entertainment and not solely as means to generate income.
- o Always keep a good check on time and money spent on gambling.
- o Give priority to your usual activities or hobbies like spending time with friends and family.
- o Never play to recover your losses or to get out of financial trouble.
- o Never borrow money, sell possessions or leave bills unpaid in order to play.
- o Never lie or hide your gambling from your family and friends.
- o If you are worried and find it hard to control or stop betting, contact our support team
USERNAME AND PASSWORDS
We suggest every player keeps the username and password confidential and never shares it with anybody. You are solely responsible for all the transactions and activities conducted in relation to your Player Account.
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on BET.co.za. To comply with the law, we carry out age verification checks on all customers using payment mechanisms that are available to U18s.
If you are worried that someone underage is using our site, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will take the necessary steps. If you share your computer with anyone under the legal age required to register with or gamble on our site, or anyone who has requested self-exclusion from gambling sites, please consider installing filtering solutions such as:
If you are concerned about your gambling activities and feel that you may no longer be fully in control, we strongly recommend that you contact our Customer Support.
We provide all our players with tools to help them control their gambling activity and ensure their time on our site is fair and entertaining. Please have a look below at the different types of tools we offer to make sure your gaming is enjoyable and controllable.
We know how easy it may be to lose yourself in all that fun, so setting limits can add an extra level of control over your gambling. If you think you could benefit from one or more of these limits options, please do not hesitate to contact us or simply set the limits under your profile settings.
Control your spending by using deposit limit feature. You will not be allowed to continue to deposit after you have reached the deposit limit. This tool will ensure you are not exceeding your budget and you are not spending beyond the previously determined amount.
This is betting and losses can happen. By using the loss limit, you will be limiting the amount of your money which you are able to lose. If you choose a loss limit, we’ll make sure you are not losing more than you intended to.
You have an option to limit the amount of money which you wish to wager over a period of time by setting a wagering limit. This will help you control exactly how much money you’re willing to spend over a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Time really does fly when you’re having fun. If you feel like you may have spent more time playing than you intended, take back control by setting a session limit. If you are close to exceeding the set limit, you will receive a pop-up message informing you about the session time.
You are provided the option to amend or completely remove limits. If you wish to lower your limit, this will happen instantly. Increasing and cancelling a limit will take an additional 7 days to process before the change can take effect. The processing time will be 24 hours and the limit can be increased only after a cooling-off period of 24 hours has elapsed. You have to take a positive action at the end of the cooling-off period to confirm your request. Please contact our customer support to implement this.
If you feel like taking a short break from betting, you can choose to implement a time-out period of between 1 day to 6 weeks. Simply contact our Customer Support or go into your account settings. During this cool-off period you will not be able to log in to your account.
When the selected time passes, you can log back into your account and continue the fun!
Terms & ConditionsClose
- 1.1 BETcoza Online (RF) (Pty) Ltd trading as BET.co.za, is licensed and regulated by the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board. Business Registration Number: 2010/005430/07. Bookmaker Licence Number: 10145732-010.
- 1.2 “Games” means all the games available on BET.co.za including but not limited to sports betting and other games as may from time to time become available on the Website. BET.co.za reserves the right to add and remove Games from the Website at its own discretion.
- 1.3 These Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") regulate the usage by you (“you” or the “Player") of the Games provided on any company Website, mobile and/or every other software belonging to, operated by, or licensed to BET.co.za.
- 1.4 These Terms and Conditions establish the entire agreement between you and BET.co.za as the Company with respect to the software and, in the case of fraud, surpass all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether verbal, written or electronic between you and the Company with respect to the Software.
- 1.5 These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding agreement between you and BET.co.za and come into force as soon as you accept the conditions by ticking in the "I ACCEPT" ticking box in the agreements. By accepting you signify to the Company that you have read these Terms and Conditions and accept them. By using any of the Software belonging to, operated by or licensed to the Company you signify that you agree with these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.6 You must read these Terms and Conditions carefully in their entirety before you tick in the “I ACCEPT” box. If you do not agree with any provision of these Terms and Conditions you must not use or continue to use any of the services provided by the Company.
- 1.7 BET.co.za reserves the right to modify and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, and will be valid until a new version is in place. You will be notified prior to any changes and your reacceptance is required for the new agreement to become effective. If you do not agree to the updated Terms and Conditions, you must stop using the Software.
- 1.8 Rules and explanations in respect to the Games provided in separate links on the sites, or explanations and conditions referring to the software stated therein are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference.
- 1.9 Bold headings used in these Terms and Conditions are used for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
2. YOUR USER ACCOUNT
2.1 USER REGISTRATION
- 2.1.1 In order for you to be able to place wagers using any of the Software, you must first personally register with BET.co.za and open an account (“User Account”), "User account" has the same meaning assigned to it as "Player's account"
- 2.1.2 You are allowed to have only one User Account. If you attempt to open more than one User Account, all accounts you try to open may be blocked or closed. If you notice that you have more than one User Account under different names, you must notify BET.co.za immediately.
- 2.1.3 Only physical persons residing in South Africa may be registered for online gambling.
- 2.1.4 A request to open a User Account is made by personally filling out the registration form and submitting it to BET.co.za. You must enter all mandatory information requested into your registration form, in particular, your identity, your contact details and address, including a valid email address, your place of residence and relevant payment information. All information entered must be correct.
- 2.1.5 Your Player Account must be registered in your own, correct name. Only one account may be opened per customer.
Any other accounts that you open with us shall be “Duplicate Accounts”. In the case
opening a Duplicate Account, any Accounts which you have opened may be closed by us
- all transactions made from your Account and Duplicate Account(s) will be made void;
- all stakes or deposits made using your Account and Duplicate Account(s) will be made void; and
- any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from your Account and the Duplicate Account(s).
- 2.1.7 BET.co.za may request that you provide it with additional information/documents to verify your identity, such as a copy of your official ID card and/or proof of residence. If you fail to provide the Company with the requested documents, or if the information or documents that you provide is/are found to be false or misleading, your User Account may be blocked or closed and funds forfeited.
You must verify your identity before you will be allowed to withdraw funds from your
User Account. To verify your identity, you must provide us with satisfactory proof
identity which can be a copy of a valid:
- ID Document / Card or;
- a recent utility bill;
- a bank statement (where the address is clearly stated) or
- a government document.
- 2.1.9 BET.co.za is required to follow the anti-money laundering regulations and gambling regulations and make checks to verify your identity and the source of funds deposited by you. BET.co.za may at any time request you to not only verify your identity and address but also request proof of ownership for any payment method used to deposit or withdraw funds (including source of wealth and/or source of funds).
Please be aware that underage gambling is illegal. If BET.co.za is unable to confirm
your legal age then your Player’s Account may be suspended. If you are proven to
been under age at the time you made any gambling or gaming transactions:
- your Player Account will be closed;
- all transactions made while you were underage, and all related funds deposited by you will be void and all these funds may subsequently be refunded;
- any stakes for bets made while you were underage will be void; and d) any winnings which you have accrued during such time will be forfeited, and you are obliged to return to BET.co.za any such funds which you have withdrawn from your Player Account.
- 2.1.11 It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the information that you provide is true, complete and correct and that you keep the information up to date.
- 2.1.12 As part of the registration process you will have to choose your username and password for login to the Website. It is your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that your login details are kept securely. You must not disclose your login details to anyone. BET.co.za is not responsible for any abuse or misuse of your User Account by third parties due to your disclosure, whether intentional or accidental, whether active or passive, of your login details to any third party.
- 2.1.13 BET.co.za reserves the right to refuse to register an Account or to close your Account at the Company's sole discretion. However, all money within your Account will be returned and all contractual obligations already made honoured.
2.2 DEPOSITS TO USER ACCOUNT
- 2.2.1 You may participate in any Game only if you have sufficient funds available to wager. BET.co.za shall not give you any credit whatsoever for participation in any Game.
- 2.2.2 You shall only use such credit cards and other financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to you in relation to deposits of funds into your Account.
- 2.2.3 If you wish to deposit from a different credit card or other financial instrument, you shall add that credit card or other financial instrument into your User Account details. You may be required to verify the ownership of that credit card/other financial instrument prior to effecting any deposit from it.
- 2.2.4 You may not use funds that originate from any illegal activity or source or that is tainted or associated with any illegality or ill-gotten means.
- 2.2.5 To deposit funds into your User Account, you can use any of the deposit methods specified on the “Payment options” page. Details regarding processing time and fee structure for the payment methods utilized are available on this page, and may be amended from time to time.
- 2.2.6 You are not allowed to transfer funds from your Account to other players or to receive money from other players into your Account, or to transfer, sell and/or acquire user accounts.
- 2.2.7 BET.co.za may charge assigned fees for processing deposits. Fees may change over time and current fee structure is specified in the relevant pages of the site. BET.co.za reserves the right to assign minimum and maximum deposit levels as specified on the relevant pages of the site, and may change over time.
- 2.2.8 BET.co.za reserves the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity when affecting deposits into your User Account.
- 2.2.9 BET.co.za is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. Your account will not get any interests on deposited amounts.
- 2.2.10 All information related to funds deposit can be found under “My Account” and “Deposit” pages of the site. You can use any of the available depositing methods stated there, however they may change from time to time.
- 2.2.11 If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, BET.co.za reserves the right to cancel a withdrawal until that deposit has been played through in full. At BET.co.za's discretion, BET.co.za may also request a customers full FICA documents before processing a withdrawal.
2.3 WITHDRAWALS FROM USER ACCOUNT
- 2.3.1 You may withdraw any amount up to the “Cash” balance in your User Account by issuing BET.co.za with a valid notice of withdrawal on the Website, if deposit was made without using a bonus. Withdrawal of "Cash" balance is not possible if deposit is done using a bonus. Support can remove bonus and winnings if you wish to withdraw your deposit.
- 2.3.2 BET.co.za does not accept requests for withdrawals made by telephone or email. Notices for Withdrawals can only be made via the Website.
- 2.3.3 You shall only use such credit cards and other financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to you in relation to withdrawal of funds from your Account.
- 2.3.4 Withdrawals shall only be made to credit cards and other financial instruments which have already been verified and from which deposits have been affected into your User Account.
- 2.3.5 Withdrawals from a Player Account are made through payments addressed to the Account Holder or transferred to a bank account held in the name of the Account Holder, as advised by the Account Holder. Whenever possible, BET.co.za will restrict withdrawals to be made only to the same account utilized by the Account Holder to make deposits.
- 2.3.6 Any pending transactions which do not match with your verified credit card or other financial instrument are reversed back to the originating payment method. In the event that BET.co.za is unable to reverse the amount, BET.co.za shall freeze the amounts.
- 2.3.7 Details regarding processing time and fee structures for withdrawals in respect to method utilised are available on the “Payment options” page and may be amended from time to time. Furthermore, once a customer’s documents are received by us and verified, BET.co.za will process your withdrawal within 5 business days.
- 2.3.8 BET.co.za reserves the right to perform enhanced due diligence in respect to withdrawals of funds not used for wagering and to review your behavior on the site and use of games for irregular gaming patterns. The Company reserves the right to withhold and/or confiscate withdrawals in case the Player fails to pass due diligence or/ and the Company deems that irregular gaming pattern have occurred.
- 2.3.9 If by mistake BET.co.za credits your User Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to human or technical error or otherwise, the amount will remain property of BET.co.za. The amount will be deducted from your User Account as soon as the Company becomes aware of the mistake. If you withdraw funds that do not belong to you, without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available by law or otherwise, the amount paid by mistake will constitute a debt owed by you to BET.co.za. You are obliged to immediately report any incident of incorrect crediting to BET.co.za, such reporting should be via email.
- 2.3.10 BET.co.za will carry out additional verification procedures for any payout exceeding the equivalent of, or cumulative withdrawals exceeding R20 000 and further reserves the right to carry out such verification procedures in case of lower payouts. Such identity verification may for example include copies of a player’s ID Document, utility bill, bank statement or credit card statement.
- 2.3.11 Where applicable the Company reserves the right to credit you back using the same method as you have previously used to deposit.
- 2.3.12 Wins are credited to your personal User Account.
- 2.3.13 Transfer of funds between players is strictly forbidden.
2.4 INACTIVE USER ACCOUNTS
- 2.4.1 An inactive account is an account that has not been accessed for 12 months, that has a real money balance.
- 2.4.2 A dormant account is an account that has not been accessed for 30 Months, that has a real money balance.
- 2.4.3 Accounts with no login or game player are managed by BET.co.za in a specific process.
- 2.4.4 After twelve (12) months since last login, the Company reserves the right to charge a R50 per month administrative fee on your account, as long as the balance is positive, and your account stays inactive.
- 2.4.5 Once your account becomes dormant or your real money balance drops below R50, if the Company have been unable to contact you or/and if you cannot be satisfactory located, BET.co.za, in accordance with the applicable law, shall close your account and transfer ther remaining account balance to you or to the relevant authorities.
- 2.4.6 Account Holders who wish to recover funds held in a closed, locked or excluded account, are advised to contact Customer Support.
2.5 CLOSING OF USER ACCOUNT
- 2.5.1 If you wish to close your account, you may do so at any time by contacting customer support via email or by clicking here.
- 2.5.2 BET.co.za will return to you all funds from your User Account subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges. If closure of your account is related to concerns about possible gambling addiction, this shall be indicated.
- 2.5.3 BET.co.za reserves the right to terminate your User Account and to refund to you the balance available to wager, subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at the Company’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
3. YOUR OBLIGATIONS AS A USER
3.1 DECLARATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You hereby declare and warrant that:
- 3.1.1 You are over 18 years of age or minimum legal age as stipulated in the laws of jurisdiction applicable to you and, under the laws applicable to you, you are allowed to participate in the Games offered on the site;
- 3.1.2 You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to you under relevant laws for any winnings that you receive from BET.co.za;
- 3.1.3 You participate in the Games for entertainment and/ or recreational purposes only and strictly in your own personal non-professional capacity;
- 3.1.4 You participate in the Games on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person;
- 3.1.5 All information that you provide to BET.co.za during the term of validity of this agreement is true, complete, and correct, and that you shall immediately notify the Company of any change of such information;
- 3.1.6 All funds that you deposit into your User Account are not tainted with any illegality and, in particular, do not originate from any illegal activity or source;
- 3.1.7 You understand that you take the risk of losing money deposited into your User Account by participation in any of the Games;
- 3.1.8 You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to your or third parties’ participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for your participation in any of the Games, the Company does not allow any kind of robots or/ and programmed devices in game play. BET.co.za hereby reserves the right to invalidate any wager in the event of such behaviour;
- 3.1.9 BET.co.za reserves the right to terminate and/or change any games or events being offered on the Website, and to limit and/or refuse wagers.
4. BET ACCEPTANCE AND WINNINGS
4.1 BET ACCEPTANCE
- 4.1.1 Bets will be validly placed if your username and password have been entered correctly, subject to there being sufficient funds in your Player Account.
- 4.1.2 It is your sole responsibility to ensure the details of your Bets are correct. Once your bet has been accepted and acceptance of the Bet is confirmed by BET.co.za, it cannot be revoked, cancelled or changed.
- 4.1.3 BET.co.za only accepts bets placed online. Bets are not accepted in any other form, i.e. (email, telephone or fax etc.) If such request is received, the bet will be voided, win or lose.
- 4.1.4 The minimum amount for a bet is R2.00. On the other hand, the maximum bet amount not a fixed amount but is instead set by our trading team, depending on the chosen betting market amongst other factors.
- 4.1.5 Bet requests will be successfully registered with BET.co.za once the stake has been selected and you click on the bet confirmation button. However, we make no guarantee that any bet within the limit or that exceeds the limit will be accepted as valid. The Bet details/outcome will be available and displayed on screen in the Player Account history section.
- 4.1.6 Bets (excluding live betting) will be accepted until the advertised start time of the event. If a bet is inadvertently accepted which includes an event after its actual or advertised start time, unless it is a live-betting event, the match/bet will be void.
- 4.1.7 BET.co.za offers you the ability to bet in-play on a variety of global sporting events and while we do make every effort to ensure all live betting information is accurate, there may be situations where such information is incorrect, due to delays or otherwise. When checking live betting odds, live event start times or any other live event markets, please be aware that such information is provided as a guide only and we accept no liability for the outcome of any inaccuracies which may occur. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to check such information is accurate at the time of publication.
- 4.1.8 All Bets are logged and recorded in the transaction log database.
- 4.1.9 BET.co.za reserves the right to void any bet that may have been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. If an account has insufficient funds as a result of a deposit that has been cancelled by the payment processing party, BET.co.za reserves the right to cancel any bet that may have been accepted retroactively.
- 4.1.10 Where an event is cancelled, all related bets will be void automatically and accounts refunded.
- 4.1.11 If any match is abandoned due to injury, bad weather, crowd trouble etc. All bets that have already been settled up until the time of abandonment will stand. For example: If a football match is abandoned in the second half, all bets involving the 1st half will stand. What’s more, if there has been a goal scored, the first goal scorer market will stand, but the last and anytime bets will be void. For Tennis: if a player retires injured in the 3rd set, all bets to win the 1st and 2nd sets will stand.
- 4.1.12 Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. If such a bet is taken in error, the bet will be cancelled upon detection.
- 4.1.13 BET.co.za reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question or (ii) match-rigging has taken place. Evidence may be based on the size, volumes or pattern of bets placed with BET.co.za across any or all of our betting channels.
- 4.1.14 BET.co.za reserves the right to refuse the whole or any part of any bet request in accordance with the Terms & Conditions that govern your participation in our services, at our discretion. Individual bet requests may be reviewed and an alternative price or staked maybe offered at our sole discretion. In respect of any bet, the decision of BET.co.za is final.
- 4.1.15 Where we have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a goal is scored or a sending off etc.) we reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose.
- 4.1.16 BET.co.za reserves the right to cancel any bets from customers who place money on an event where they are involved directly or indirectly, as participants, referee, coach etc.
- 4.1.17 In the unlikely event of a system or manual human error resulting in a manifestly or palpably incorrect betting market being provided, or where bets are accepted at a price that is materially different from those available in the general market or are clearly incorrect given the chance of the event happening at the time the bet was made. We reserve the right to rectify such manifest error by voiding the bets in question or settle the bet at the correct odds.
- 4.1.18 A number of bets may be treated as being one when a Customer places multiple copies of the same bet. When this occurs all bets may be voided apart from the first bet struck. A number of bets that contain the same single selection may be treated as being one. When this occurs all bets may be voided apart from the first bet struck. An example would be where one particular selection is repeatedly included in Multiple bets involving other short-priced selections.
- 4.1.19 The official result is final for settlement purposes except where specific rules state the contrary. The podium position in Grand Prix racing, the medal ceremony in athletics and any similar official ceremony or presentation in other sports are to be treated as the official result.
- 4.1.20 Winnings will be credited to the customer’s account following confirmation of the final official result.
- 4.2.1 Your winnings are exclusive of the bet amount. Please note that for sports betting the maximum payout per single calendar day, across all sports and markets, is R1,000,000.
- 4.2.2 The maximum payout per single bet is R500,000.
- 4.2.3 All winnings will be credited to your Player Account. If any funds are credited to your Player Account in error, BET.co.za reserves the right to remove such funds and void any transactions involving such funds, either at that time or retrospectively.
- 4.2.4 Payment of any taxes, fees, charges and levies that may apply to your winnings under any applicable laws shall be your sole responsibility.
5. RULES FOR USE OF CHAT
- 5.1 Any abuse of BET.co.za customer support agents, verbal or otherwise, will result in the closure of a users account for no less than, but not limited to, 30 days. Continued abuse will result in the permanent closure of the offenders account.
6. EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES & ABORTED GAMES
- 6.1 BET.co.za reserves the right to cancel, and/or declare a wager void partially or
in full if
Company, at its own discretion, would deem it obvious that any of the following
- o you, or people associated with you directly or indirectly influence the outcome of an event;
- o you and or people associated with you are directly or indirectly avoiding the rules of the Company;
- o the result of an event has been directly or indirectly affected by criminal activity;
- o wagers have been placed that would not have been accepted otherwise, but that were accepted during periods when the Software(s) have been affected by technical problems; due to an error, such as a mistake, misprint, technical error, casino system malfunction, force majeure or otherwise, wagers have been offered, placed and or accepted due to this error.
- 6.2 BET.co.za is not liable for any damages or losses deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with any of the software or its content; including without limitation, loss or corruption of data, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
- 6.3 BET.co.za is not liable for any server disruptions, downtime, lagging or any technical or political disturbance to the game play. Refunds may be granted to players in such cases.
- 6.4 In case of a misconfigured bonus campaign or pay-table and/or error in gaming software in any way, the Company reserves the right to alter player balances and account details to correct such mistakes.
- 6.5 Should the player become aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, in bonus or on the site, he or she agrees to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, the player agrees to report any error or incompleteness immediately to BET.co.za.
- 6.6 BET.co.za reserves the right to remove any Game from the site at any time. Any event or Game that indicate incorrect behaviour affecting pay out, game data or other balances, that may be due to misconfiguration or a bug, will be cancelled and removed from the site. The Player(s) balances and account details may be altered in such cases in order to correct any mistakes.
- 6.7 BET.co.za reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of any of the Games and/or the Software. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated the Games and/or the Software or attempted to do so.
- 6.8 Refunds may be given in case of exceptional circumstances, in such cases, they will be given solely at the discretion of BET.co.za.
7. ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING REPORTING
- 7.1 Player awareness of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games provided on the sites, must be reported to BET.co.za immediately.
- 7.2 In order to perform any transaction, BET.co.za may undertake any such verification checks as may be required by the Company or by third parties (including, but not limited to, regulatory bodies) to confirm the legal ownership and the origin of the money implicated, the identity of the applicant and to comply with the existing Anti-Money Laundering Provisions.
- 7.3 BET.co.za will report any suspicious transactions to the relevant competent authorities in South Africa.
- 7.4 BET.co.za reserves the right to block, close or suspend a User Account and withhold funds if requested to do so in accordance with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 8.1 BET.co.za and related companies own the rights to all software, user interfaces and graphic features available to you. These are protected by Copyright laws and you may only use the sites for your personal use in accordance with Terms and Conditions stipulated by the Company and laws applicable.
- 8.2 You will need prior approval by BET.co.za to in any manner except for private use, display or use trademarks, service marks, trade names or/and accompanying logos, alone standing or in conjunction with any text, of the site, or of a subsidiary or affiliated company to, or of a company belonging to the same group of companies as, or of the ultimate majority shareholders in, any of the software regulated by this Terms and Conditions.
- 8.3 Other products and service names displayed or referred to at any of the sites may be trademarks and service marks of their respective companies and exclusive property of such respective owners. Without the written consent of the owners or/and holders of the trademark and service marks may not be used publicly.
- 8.4 Animations, avatars, images, background images, other graphics, photographs, video and audio clips, button icons, streaming data, downloadable materials, data compilations and software, accessible from the Websites licensed, operated or controlled by BET.co.zar is the proprietary information and valuable intellectual property of the Company or any party responsible for providing the materials. The Company owns all rights and interests in the above mentioned materials.
- 8.5 The materials may not be copied, distributed, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way except for private or personal use without the prior written consent of the Company.
- 10.1 If you have a complaint you may contact our customer service as indicated on the Company Website.
- 10.2 BET.co.za will use best efforts to resolve a reported matter promptly. If you disagree with the final decision of the Company in respect of your claim and/or dispute and would like to dispute it, then you may send your written submission along with the final decision of BET.co.za to the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board. Get more information on how to raise a dispute here.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 11.1 You enter the Website and participate in the Games at your own risk. The Websites and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, BET.co.za, its directors,
employees, partners, service providers:
- o do not warrant that the Software and/or the Website are fit for their purpose;
- o do not warrant that the Software and/or the Website are free from errors;
- o do not warrant that the Websites and/or the Games will be accessible without interruptions;
- o shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the software or your participation in the Games.
- 11.3 You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless BET.co.za, their directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the software or participation in the Games.
12. BREACHES, PENALTIES AND TERMINATION
- 12.1 If you breach any provision of these Terms and Conditions or BET.co.za has a reasonable ground to suspect that you have breached them, the Company reserves the right not to open, suspend or close your User Account, withhold any money in your User Account (deposits included) and apply such funds on account of any damages due by you in this respect.
- 12.2 BET.co.za reserves the right to freeze or terminate your User Account or cancel any wagers at our absolute discretion in case the Company suspect that you are in breach of this agreement, have problems with creditors, are engaged in illegal or fraudulent activities when using any of the sites, using the rewards program or in other ways detrimental to our business.
- 12.3 You acknowledge that the Company shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated the Company’s rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation in our site.
- 13.1 If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.
- 14.1 BET.co.za reserves the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer this Agreement. You shall not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement.
15. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 15.1 These Terms and Conditions are governed by the applicable Laws of License jurisdiction.
16. BONUS POLICY
- 16.1 Please refer to our bonus terms by clicking HERE.